This multi-functional lip treatment protects lips while helping to restore hydration and youthful volume. A proprietary complex of stimulating ingredients draw beautiful, natural color. Immediately lips appear more plump and rosy, with lasting benefits to lip hydration and overall health.
Patients instantly see the difference:
- 85% Fine lines/wrinkles are less noticeable, lips are more defined.
- 90% Lips look fuller/volumized.
- 100% Lips appear hydrated and healthier, natural lip color is enhanced.
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30 protects from UVA/UVB and free radical damage to promote long term lip health.
- Fractionated: Easily penetrates skin to deeply moisturize.
- High molecular weight: Retains water on the lip’s surface forming a protective barrier and keeping moisture locked in.
- Supports healthy collagen production, improving the appearance of fine lines on the surface of lips.
- Improves softness and texture of the lips, helping to repair dryness.
- Increases length and volume of lashes.
- Use twice a day on lash line.
- Maximum growth with 6-12 weeks of use.
- SILK AMINO ACIDS: Coats and conditions lashes. Known to penetrate the upper layers of the skin as well as through the
hair cuticle into the hair shaft, to rejuvenate and strengthen fragile lashes.
- MYRISTOYL PENTAPEPTIDE-17: Fights signs of aging by conditioning brittle lashes, preventing breakoff, enhancing the appearance
BIOTINOYL TRIPEPTIDE-1: Helps lashes appear longer, fuller and stronger. Promotes hair bulb keratinocyte production and ensures
optimal hair anchorage, helping lashes reach their full potential.
- HYALURONIC ACID (HA): Necessary for proper nutrient absorption near the lash follicles, HA supports moisture retention within
the skin helping to enhance shine and suppleness.
- ACTIVE BOTANICALS (CHAMOMILE EXTRACT, CLOVER EXTRACT AND ALOE VERA): Aid in the repair of damaged hairs while soothing sensitive skin.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Apply a thin line along the upper lashline and allow 1-2 minutes for serum to dry.
- Temporary tingling sensation may occur.
- Apply twice a day or as directed by your physician.